Most renowned bariatric surgeon in Hyderabad Dr Venugopal Pareek offers the best appendicitis treatments with advanced minimally invasive procedures along with the best results after surgery. He has 16+ years of expertise in the bariatric field for both laparoscopic and open surgeries &in the bariatric field by performing 1000+ 0ther laparoscopic surgeries annually. He is a board-certified bariatric surgeon India and holds a professional fellowship in different national and international surgical societies.
Dr Venugopal Pareek is also a specialist in advanced laparoscopic Abdominal Surgeries like Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Laparoscopic Nissen’s Fundoplication for acid reflux disease, Appendectomy, STARR Surgery for Rectal prolapse, Hernia repair surgery. He and his team have immense expertise in providing world-class facilities for any bariatric treatment.
Looking for the best appendicitis Treatments services from the best bariatric surgeon in Hyderabad. Contact Dr Venugopal Pareek now @ +91 91-777-77715
What is Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition where the appendix becomes inflamed, swollen, or infected filled with pus .Appendicitis is the most common cause of sharp abdominal pain, which leads to surgery. The appendix is on the lower right side of your abdomen, which is a narrow tube-shaped pouch that stands out from the large intestine.
During this condition, a person may feel a sharp pain in the abdominal area and becomes severe if left untreated immediately. Generally, this appendicitis problem may occur for the ages of 10 to 30.
Why Choose Dr Venugopal Pareek for Appendicitis Surgery?
- Renowned laparoscopic surgeon in Hyderabad for the best appendicitis treatments
- 16+ years of expertise in the bariatric field
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Scar-free techniques
- High-end patient satisfaction
- More than 10000+ successful laparoscopic surgeries
- Affordable and safe treatment techniques
- Fewer consultations
- Immediate outstanding Results
- Best treatment care after the surgery
Are you in need of the best appendicitis treatment services in Hyderabad? Contact Dr Venugopal Pareek, the bariatric surgeon in Hyderabad right now!!
Symptoms that refer to Appendicitis Surgery:
- Stomach pain that starts suddenly in the right side of your abdominal
- Abdominal swelling
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Loss of Appetite
- Low-grade fever
- Pain that worsens if you cough and walk.
- Rigid Abdominal Muscles
Causes for Appendicitis:
- Blockage of the opening inside the appendix
- The gastrointestinal infection causes Tissue growth in appendix
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Stool, parasites, or growths that can clog your appendiceal lumen.
When will Dr Venugopal Pareek recommend Appendicitis surgery?
Whenever the patients feel acute pain on the right side of the abdomen, this surgery helps to remove the blocked appendix. Dr Venugopal Pareek, the best bariatric surgeon in Hyderabad, will help to cure inflammation. If the swollen appendix is left untreated, then it may spread to the complete abdomen and create so many problems.
Diagnosis and Testing of Appendicitis:
The doctor will observe symptoms caused by appendicitis. He may refer for some tests to examine your abdomen.
These tests and procedures may include
- Physical examination to assess your pain
- CT and MRI scan
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Blood test
Step by Step Process of Appendicitis Surgery:
During open surgery, the surgeon will make a single large incision in the lower right of your abdomen. The surgeon removed the damaged appendix. After the removal, the incision will be closed with the stitches.
The difficult situations like ruptured or infected appendix need an open appendectomy. If the infected appendix is left untreated, then it may transfer to other body parts of abdomen.
- During this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a small incision in your abdomen
- Through the incision, a cannula tube is inserted to fill your abdomen with carbon dioxide gas which helps to give clear access to your abdomen to do the surgery
- Then the surgeon will insert a laparoscope, which is thin and long fixed with a camera at the end through that small incision.
- Then the camera will display the inner images of the abdomen on the screen, which allows the surgeon to guide the instruments.
- Then the infected appendix after found, then the removal process will be done.
- After the removal, the surgeon will close the incision with sutures, which will become invisible in the recovery time.
Advantages of Laparoscopic Appendicitis
Results may vary depending upon the patient’s symptoms and type of treatment chose. Here is the list of advantages which includes
- Less postoperative pain
- May shorten hospital stay
- Could lead to a faster recovery to bowel functionality
- Quicker return to normal activity
- Better cosmetic results
Appendicitis Surgery in Hyderabad FAQs:
What is the recovery time after the appendectomy?
Your recovery time depends on the type of surgery chosen by the surgeon. Generally, it may take 2-4 days to recover completely after the surgery.
How much time does it take to do the surgery?
The laparoscopic surgeon will take an hour to complete the appendicitis surgery.
How long after the surgery, can I go back home?
The patient will most likely go home within 24 to 36 hours after the Appendicitis Surgery surgery. It may take a week to recover if there is a severe appendix infection or appendix is burst.
What is the cost of Appendicitis surgery in Hyderabad?
The cost of the appendicitis surgery depends on several factors like the experience of the surgeon, severity of the problem, location of the hospital, etc.
Is appendicitis avoidable?
No, appendicitis can’t be avoided. The main thing here is to find the best GI or laparoscopic surgeon at early symptoms to avoid ruptured appendix.
When am I allowed to return to work after an appendectomy?
You will generally return to work within a week if you’ve had a laparoscopic surgery if you’re doing a non-physical job. If you’ve had open surgery or you’re working a job with a lot of manual work, then it may take 2-4 weeks to recover completely.
How to make an appointment with Dr Venugopal Pareek for Appendicitis surgery?
Get free advice on Best appendicitis surgery to remove the appendix with minimally invasive procedures. Get immediate results today with the best Appendicitis removal treatment in Hyderabad.
Call us: +91 91777 77715
Contact us: https://drvpareek.com/contact-us/
Reach us: Sunshine Hospitals Adjacent to Parsi Dharamshala, Hyderabad, Telangana 500003