Laparoscopic Surgery in Hyderabad
Laparoscopic surgery is a specialized technique which allows the surgeons to perform any complicated surgery with tiny incisions and minimal discomfort to avoid the fear of large incisions. The laparoscopic surgeries give less pain, decreases the hospital stay and can return to normal activities within a short period.
Dr Venugopal Pareek is a prominent laparoscopic surgeon in India who has 15+ experience in performing the laparoscopic surgeries for different bariatric problems and metabolic problems. He always aims to achieve the best results with minimal discomfort and without side-effects.
As a leading laparoscopic surgeon in India Dr Venugopa Pareek continually put his efforts by providing the world-class facilities to improve the patient outcomes through the advanced and innovative laparoscopic techniques to achieve better results without any problem recurrence.
What is Laparoscopic Surgery?
Laparoscopic surgery in India
Laparoscopy surgery is also known as a minimally invasive procedure. This involves making a small incision in the body part by inserting a device called a laparoscope which has a camera at its end. This laparoscopy will help in broadcasting the inner images on the screen. Under the guidance of the screen, the surgeon will remove the diseased organs.
Have a fear of large incisions with traditional surgeries then Laparoscopic surgery by Dr Venugopal Pareek is the best option for you. Make your appointment now!!
What are different laparoscopy surgeries by Dr Venugopal Pareek?
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery
- Laparoscopic Polypectomy
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Complex Appendicitis
- Laparoscopic Appendicitis Surgery
- Laparoscopic Sports Hernia Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery
- Laparoscopic piles surgery
- Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic RNY Gastric Bypass
- Laparoscopic Mini Gastric Bypass
- Laparoscopic Colorectal surgeries
- Laparoscopic GI surgeries
- Laparoscopic hepato pancreato biliary surgeries
- Laparoscopic adrenal surgeries
Advantages of Laparoscopic surgery:
- Less discomfort and pain
- Tiny incisions
- Faster recovery to the normal activities
- No scars and side effects
- Avoid allergic conditions
- Non-muscle splinting incision
- Reduces the bleeding during surgery
- Reduces the operative trauma
- Diminishes the chronic wound pain
- Improves the cometic results
Book your appointment right now with Dr Venugopal Pareek to get the best laparoscopic treatment to get better results with minimum discomforts. Call us @ +91 91-777-77715.
How is Laparoscopic surgery performed?
- Firstly laparoscopic surgery is a one day process
- Under general anesthetic conditions, the surgeon will make a small incision near your belly button.
- Then he/she inserts a small tube called a cannula through the incisions to inflate the carbon dioxide gas to get access over the internal organs.
- After that, the surgeon will insert a laparoscope which has a camera at its end through the incision.
- Then this laparoscope will give great access over organs to perform surgery.
- Tiny tools were inserted through other incisions to repair or remove the infected organs.
- After repairing or removing the organ, the surgeon will close the incision with dissolvable stitches or staple which are absorbable by the skin in a couple of weeks after the surgery.
Why Choose Dr Venugopal Pareek for Laparoscopic Surgery?
- Certified and skilled laparoscopic and bariatric surgeon
- 13+ years of experience in the laparoscopic field
- Performed 10000+ laparoscopic surgeries
- 550+ bariatric surgeries
- Minimally invasive treatment procedures
- Advanced laparoscopic techniques
- No scars and side effects
- High-end patient satisfaction
- Life long results
- Personalized care treatments
- Utmost care after the surgeries
- World-class facilities
- Also available for International patients
FAQs about Laparoscopic surgery in Hyderabad:
How long does it take to recover from the laparoscopic surgery?Laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive, which needs tiny incisions. So it’s easy to recover from the laparoscopic surgery.
When should I contact a surgeon after laparoscopy?Contact your surgeon immediately after you observe any of the following symptoms.
- Shortness of breath
- Urination burning
- Bowel discomfort
- High temperature
- Heavy bleeding
Is it possible to perform different surgeries at the same time?Yes, Dr Venugopal Pareek is an expert in providing both laparoscopic bariatric surgeries and laparoscopic metabolic surgeries. He has specialized in performing different surgeries at the same time.
Is the pregnancy chances affected after laparoscopic?After the laparoscopic surgery in treating the problems like fibroid problems, the surgeon will explain the available options for getting pregnant. Dr Venugopal Pareek provides the best laparoscopic surgeries which do not affect any chances of getting pregnant.
How can I contact Dr Venugopal Pareek for the best laparoscopic surgery in Hyderabad?Get the best laparoscopic treatments by Dr Venugopal Pareek, the best laparoscopic bariatric and metabolic surgeon in India to diminish the fear of the large incisions of the traditional surgery.