Parathyroid Surgery is the only way to treat Parathyroid disease. No other medication can treat parathyroid problems. The best Parathyroid Surgery in Hyderabad will help to address different issues that are related to parathyroid glands. These problems may include parathyroid tumour or overactive thyroid glands. A clinically experienced laparoscopic Parathyroid Surgeon can only perform this Parathyroidectomy surgery.
Dr Venugopal Pareek is the renowned laparoscopic surgeon in India who also specializes in performing Parathyroid Surgery. With his laparoscopic and minimally invasive procedures, he stands out on top among his peers. His parathyroid surgery will help to remove the cancerous thyroid gland with minimal discomfort. His customized treatments help to achieve better results in terms of treatment and also increases the quality of life.
Treat all your parathyroid problems with the best Parathyroid Surgery in Hyderabad by Dr Venugopal Pareek. Contact us @+91 91-777-77715
What is Parathyroid Surgery?
The parathyroid glands are behind your thyroid glands. The removal of infected or cancerous parathyroid glands or tumours is also known as Parathyroidectomy. These parathyroid glands are a part of the endocrine system which produces and regulates the hormones that affect your body growth, development, functioning, etc.
Symptoms of Parathyroid Problems:
- Chronic fatigue
- Feeling illness
- Lack of interest
- Difficulty concentrating
- Depression or anxiety
- Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- Bone pain everywhere in the body
- Insomnia/difficulty sleeping through the night
- Small naps during a day
- Gastric acid reflux
- A decrease in sex drive
- Thinning hair
- Kidney stones
- Chronic kidney disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Frequent headaches
- Heart palpitations
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- High liver function tests
- Abnormal blood protein levels
Causes for Parathyroid Problems:
- Increase the production of parathyroid hormone
- Parathyroid problems
- Grown thyroid glands
- Kidney failure diseases
- Overactive thyroid glands
- Parathyroid gland structural problems
Ideal Candidates for Parathyroid Surgery in Hyderabad:
- Those suffering from severe thyroid problems
- Those suffering from the enlarged thyroid gland
- Those suffering from osteoporosis
- Those suffering from heart diseases
- Those suffering from high blood pressure
Advantages of Parathyroid Surgery in Hyderabad:
- Helps to maintain ideal calcium levels in the body after having the surgery
- Less risk of Altered sensation over the skin of the neck after the surgery
- Eliminates the risk of thyroid cancer
- Less discomfort while swallowing
- Less restriction in neck movement
- Less pain and discomfort
- Less blood loss
- Easy recovery after the surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery, so need of scars
Step by step process Parathyroid Surgery:
- Under general anaesthetic conditions, the surgeon will make a small incision on the front side of the neck.
- The surgeon will make a complete diagnosis for four parathyroid glands. Depending on the severity of infected parathyroid glands, the surgery is performed.
- While performing the surgery, the surgeon will continuously monitor the intraoperative parathyroid hormone levels.
- If any of the parathyroid glands were infected, then the surgeon will remove those glands by using the Parathyroidectomy surgery and remaining uninfected glands will maintain normal calcium levels.
- If all glands are infected, then 31/2 glands were removed to maintain the ideal calcium level in the body.
After the removal of the glands, the parathyroid hormone level will drop by 50%.
- After finishing the removal process, the Parathyroid surgeon will close the incision with dissolvable stitches.
Best Parathyroid Surgeon India
Why choose Dr Venugopal Pareek for the best Parathyroid Surgery treatment in Hyderabad?
- Renowned laparoscopic surgeon in Hyderabad
- Specialized in treating thyroid problems
- Immense experience in performing bariatric surgeries
- Expert in performing different laparoscopic surgeries
- Minimally invasive treatment procedures
- Performed 1000+ parathyroid surgeries in Hyderabad
- 100% patient satisfaction
- World-class Parathyroidectomy and Parathyroid treatment facilities
- Skilled and experienced medical assist staff
- State of the art treatment equipment
- Affordable thyroid treatment packages
- Fewer consultations
- Need less recovery time
- results after the surgery
FAQs about Parathyroid Surgery in Hyderabad:
How big would the incision be during the surgery?The treatments offered by Dr Venugopal Pareek are minimally invasive. So, the incisions made by the surgeon are tiny, which is an inch or less.
How much time do I need to stay in the hospital?The minimally invasive Parathyroid Surgery in Hyderabad by Dr Venugopal Pareek does not need a stay in the hospital for a long time. Generally, the hospital stay would be 1-2 days. It may vary depending on your recovery rate.
What is the recovery time after Parathyroid Surgery?It may take 1-2 weeks to resume your day to day activities after having Parathyroid Surgery in Hyderabad in Hyderabad. Due to the minimally invasive methods, the Parathyroid surgery recovery time is short and minimal.
Are larger parathyroid tumours removed during the surgery?Yes, with great expertise, Dr Venugopal Pareek will remove any shaped or any size parathyroid tumours with Parathyroidectomy in Hyderabad.
How can I maintain calcium levels after having Parathyroid Surgery?After completion of the surgery, the surgeon may refer vitamin-D supplements to stabilize the parathyroid hormone levels in the patient’s body.
What care should I take after having Parathyroid Surgery?
- It is essential to observe the calcium levels of the body regularly for a few days after having the Parathyroid Surgery.
- Too much of scrubbing on the incision not allowed
- To reduce numbness, swelling, redness around the incision, the Parathyroid Surgeon may refer for ice pack massage.
How to make an appointment with Dr Venugopal Pareek for Parathyroid Surgery?Make your appointment right now with the best Parathyroid Surgery in Hyderabad by Dr Venugopal to get permanent results with minimal discomfort.